Monday, March 28, 2016

SWEET

Here is a hand lettering concept I'm working on for a personal project.

My sweet tooth was the inspiration for this little design. I have a very serious relationship with sugar, and I don't take it lightly. Today I practiced my drawing skills and created this very sugary hand lettering design

My boyfriend and I have decided to put together a makeshift "cookbook"--basically a collection of recipes we want to try (but will most likely fail at). Haha! While cooking may not be a strong skill for either one of us, we both really love to try new things and doing them together is the icing on the cake. (See what I did there?) Anyway, the designer in me says we can't have a collection of recipes without a proper cover and title, right?! The cookbook will be called "Sweet and Salty".

Here is phase one!


.  

No comments:

Post a Comment